About Nationally Accredited Training
- Registered Training Organisation since 2009
- Delivering Nationally Recognised Training for over 10 years
- Commitment to the Australian Qualification Framework
CAL is a Nationally Accredited Training Provider
The College for Adult Learning is proud to be an established Registered Training Organisation (RTO) providing nationally accredited and endorsed training qualifications.
This means our qualifications are recognised by all Australian Universities, TAFE’s and other private RTO’s as well as being respected in the workforce across all Australian states and territories.
The Australian vocational education and training (VET) system is recognised as among the most sophisticated in the world because it is:
- Industry led – employers and industry representatives define what outcome is required from training.
- National – the system is jointly managed by state, territory and Australian governments.
- Client focused – it is flexible and relevant and responsive to client needs.
The qualifications we deliver have been developed by the industry sectors and their associations, including the Australian HR Institute (AHRI) and the Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM).
Qualifications are regularly reviewed and updated to ensure they remain relevant to world class best practice models and incorporate the latest thinking from around the world and, of course in Australian workplaces.
Australian Quality Framework (AQF)
As a registered training organisation the College agrees to operate within the principles and standards of the Australian Quality Framework (AQF).
This includes a commitment to:
- Deliver the highest quality Vocational training & assessment as outlined in the Australian Quality Framework training and assessment standards
- Provide the highest quality service to all our customers and stakeholders with an ongoing commitment to continuous improvement
- Recognise the training qualifications issued by other Registered Training Organisations
- Meet all legislative requirements of State and Federal Governments
- Ensure students, staff, clients and all others with whom the College deals are treated fairly with regard to access and equity
- Participate in external monitoring, review and audit by relevant government authorities
- Sound financial and administrative management
- Engage in honest and open marketing and advertising
To learn more …
The College for Adult Learning registration details are entered into the official government VET database www.training.gov.au which lists the College details and scope of registration. At this link you can verify the qualifications registered for delivery by the College.
To enquire about State funded places for Vocational Education and Training, you can visit your appropriate State or Territory education and training authority, or contact one of our career advisors.
Australian Human Resources Institute Accreditation (AHRI)
CAL has received accreditation for its Human Resources diploma course from the Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI).
CAL is the first RTO, and currently the only RTO offering an AHRI-accredited Diploma of Human Resources Management.
AHRI is the peak industry body which represents more than 20,000 human resources professionals in Australia, and around the world.
Meeting the criteria for course accreditation is the ultimate recognition that the diploma core units map onto the AHRI Model of Excellence for HR Practitioners and Academics. In effect, an HR Diploma with CAL is formally recognised as being set to an internationally recognised benchmark of best practice standards in the Human Resources industry.
The recognition is a reward for outstanding work behind the scenes by our course designers. CAL has always strived to provide a gold standard Human Resources Management diploma course that is well above the standard of other providers.
Human Resources professionals are in greater demand than ever, and the future of the human resources professional will see exciting trendsetting, trend development and strong growth.
We’re excited to offer students studying Human Resources with the College for Adult Learning a free one-year AHRI Student Membership.
As a student member, you’ll have access to valuable resources to support your studies, be able to join programs and events to help you become job-ready, and attend free member-only networking forums to build your professional network and learn about specialist HR topics. (Terms and Conditions apply)