CAL has received the prestigious accreditation for our Diploma of Human Resource Management course from the Australian Human Resources Institute (AHRI).
By adding an AHRI-accredited diploma to your repertoire, you're demonstrating expertise and commitment to the HR profession with skills that have been mapped to the AHRI Model of Excellence for HR Practitioners and Academics.
Take your human resources career to the next level
Human resources (HR) management is a valuable and rewarding career, with HR expertise essential in every modern business. Human resources professionals today lead the human resources department, supporting staff with personal and professional development, and working to establish a positive and efficient workplace, among a variety of other responsibilities.
CAL has developed this Diploma Pathway Package in consultation with industry experts. We’ve added the four entry requirement units onto the start of your course so you can transition seamlessly into your Diploma with these 12 hand-selected units designed to align your skills with industry expectations.
Get started today and try us out risk-free for 30 days*.
- 100% online, self-paced study,
- Study for how long you want, when you want,
- Fit your study time around your lifestyle – not the other way around,
- No need to attend scheduled classes or tutorials,
- No strict or unreasonable deadlines to meet,
- Payment plans that can be tailored to your budget,
- Generous 24-month enrolment period, with free course extension and deferral options.
Real Outcomes Guarantee
- 96% of our students surveyed said they achieved their study goal - you can too.
- Our commitment to helping you achieve real-world results.
- Receive two FREE short courses for furthering or achieving your goals.