Kickstart your Contract Administration Career
By completing the Certificate IV in Building Project Support (Contract Administrator), you’ll be ready to begin your career as a contract administrator, site manager, or building scheduler. With this contract admin qualification, you’ll understand how to prepare and negotiate contracts as well as being able to process subcontractor claims and ensure all contractual obligations are met. You’ll also develop a range of strong operational skills, giving you the confidence and know-how to develop project plans, apply building codes and standards to the construction process, manage quality control processes, and conduct site inspections.
This course will teach you the fundamental skills you need to further your career in a contract administration role. It will equip you with an understanding of contract terminology, how to create them, and gain valuable knowledge of legal requirements for contracts, as well as negotiation skills.
Upon completing this well-rounded contract administration course, you will be ready to get off the tools and grow your career in the construction industry, setting yourself up for a successful career as a building contract administrator.
Partnering with our Learning Coaches for one-on-one support, we’ll guide you through the course and provide you with the keys to your success.
Get started today and try us out risk-free for 30 days*.
- 100% online, self-paced study,
- Study for how long you want, when you want,
- Fit your study time around your lifestyle – not the other way around,
- No need to attend scheduled classes or tutorials,
- No strict or unreasonable deadlines to meet,
- Payment plans that can be tailored to your budget,
- Generous 24-month enrolment period, with free course extension and deferral options.
Real Outcomes Guarantee
- 96% of our students surveyed said they achieved their study goal - you can too.
- Our commitment to helping you achieve real-world results.
- Receive two FREE short courses for furthering or achieving your goals.