Launch the next phase of your career in organisational development.
By completing the Diploma of Business (Organisational Development) you’ll gain key skills to support the strategic development of people and culture within any business. With this organisational development qualification under your belt, you’ll have the know-how to develop strategies to increase employee engagement across an organisation and enhance workforce productivity, as well as key skills in change management.
After completing this Business Diploma, you’ll have the hard skills in change management, policy development, and budgeting complemented by the transferable skills in emotional intelligence and effective communication to lead and motivate your workforce, fostering a positive work environment. This Organisational Development specialisation doubles as an effective and holistic change management course designed to support you in a wide range of management roles with the critical ability to strengthen people and culture within an organisation, influence stakeholders, rollout and manage organisation-wide change, increase productivity and reduce staff turnover.
Partnering with our Learning Coaches for one-on-one support, we’ll guide you through the course and provide you with the keys to your success.
Get started today and try us out risk-free for 30 days*.
- 100% online, self-paced study,
- Study for how long you want, when you want,
- Fit your study time around your lifestyle – not the other way around,
- No need to attend scheduled classes or tutorials,
- No strict or unreasonable deadlines to meet,
- Payment plans that can be tailored to your budget,
- Generous 24-month enrolment period, with free course extension and deferral options.
Real Outcomes Guarantee
- 96% of our students surveyed said they achieved their study goal - you can too.
- Our commitment to helping you achieve real-world results.
- Receive two FREE short courses for furthering or achieving your goals.