Kickstart your Project Management Career
Today’s career pathways are not as straightforward as they once were, with people expected to hold 17 jobs across five different careers over their lifetime. With such a variable working life becoming the norm, it’s vital to equip yourself with transferable skill sets built around communication, self-management and problem-solving. With a project management qualification, you can become job-ready for different industries, including construction management, IT, business administration, community services and many others.
The Certificate IV in Project Management Practice online has been designed to equip you with the complete range of skills needed to enter project management in any field, including project scoping, scheduling and quality planning. This course will set you up for long-term career growth, from identifying time and cost constraints to applying human resource management techniques and communicating with stakeholders.
Partnering with our Learning Coaches for one-on-one support, we’ll guide you through the course and provide you with the keys to your success.
Get started today and try us out risk-free for 30 days*.
- 100% online, self-paced study,
- Study for how long you want, when you want,
- Fit your study time around your lifestyle – not the other way around,
- No need to attend scheduled classes or tutorials,
- No strict or unreasonable deadlines to meet,
- Payment plans that can be tailored to your budget,
- Generous 24-month enrolment period, with free course extension and deferral options.
Real Outcomes Guarantee
- 96% of our students surveyed said they achieved their study goal - you can too.
- Our commitment to helping you achieve real-world results.
- Receive two FREE short courses for furthering or achieving your goals.