Essential skills for Work Health & Safety
By completing the Diploma of Work Health & Safety at the College for Adult Learning, you’ll develop key occupational health and safety skills and strengthen your ability to make informed decisions, preparing you to take on leading WHS roles within any organisation with the backing of a Nationally Recognised formal qualification. The course will help you consolidate and develop your skills around risk analysis and incident response with your ability to lead WHS and develop systems, engage with stakeholders and communicate changes within an organisation.
After completing the course, you’ll be set up to lead and manage change to work health and safety procedures within your organisation, as well as developing transferable skills which will support you in any management role with an additional solid foundation of WHS practices.
Get started today and try us out risk-free for 30 days*.
- 100% online, self-paced study,
- Study for how long you want, when you want,
- Fit your study time around your lifestyle – not the other way around,
- No need to attend scheduled classes or tutorials,
- No strict or unreasonable deadlines to meet,
- Payment plans that can be tailored to your budget,
- Generous 24-month enrolment period, with free course extension and deferral options.
Real Outcomes Guarantee
- 96% of our students surveyed said they achieved their study goal - you can too.
- Our commitment to helping you achieve real-world results.
- Receive two FREE short courses for furthering or achieving your goals.