Kickstart your Building & Construction Career
By completing the Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building) you’ll set yourself up to start a career as a builder or site supervisor on small residential and commercial construction projects. With this qualification, you’ll have the know-how to ensure the construction plans comply with regulations and gain essential planning skills to identify construction site labour, resources and facility needs. You’ll also develop key operational skills to comply with legal requirements, work quality inspections, estimate material and labour costs, and manage workplace safety procedures on site.
After completing this construction course, you’ll be will be equipped with valuable knowledge to successfully kickstart a career in the construction industry and take the first step on the path to achieving a builders licence.
Partnering with our Learning Coaches for one-on-one support, we’ll guide you through the course and provide you with the keys to your success.
Get started today and try us out risk-free for 30 days*.
- 100% online, self-paced study,
- Study for how long you want, when you want,
- Fit your study time around your lifestyle – not the other way around,
- No need to attend scheduled classes or tutorials,
- No strict or unreasonable deadlines to meet,
- Payment plans that can be tailored to your budget,
- Generous 24-month enrolment period, with free course extension and deferral options.
Real Outcomes Guarantee
- 96% of our students surveyed said they achieved their study goal - you can too.
- Our commitment to helping you achieve real-world results.
- Receive two FREE short courses for furthering or achieving your goals.