Take your HR career to the next level
Company culture is becoming more and more important, with workers changing jobs more often than ever before. Human Resources Managers need to shift thinking from tactical to strategic – building a happy and healthy workplace where workers arrive with a smile on their face. A Diploma of Human Resources Management will set you up to drive change in your current or future HR role.
Learn to analyse business strategy, and determine the human resources requirements needed, review diversity requirements, develop recruitment and selection processes, and integrate business ethics into your human resources practices.
Conveniently study at your own pace, with a generous 24-month enrolment period and no scheduled tutorials to attend.
Partnering with our Learning Coaches for one-on-one support, we’ll guide you through the course and provide you with the keys to your own success.
Get started today and try us out risk-free for 30 days*.
- 100% online, self-paced study,
- Study for how long you want, when you want,
- Fit your study time around your lifestyle – not the other way around,
- No need to attend scheduled classes or tutorials,
- No strict or unreasonable deadlines to meet,
- Payment plans that can be tailored to your budget,
- Generous 24-month enrolment period, with free course extension and deferral options.