Begin managing medical practices
The healthcare sector needs great Practice Managers to build and lead teams, effectively driving improvements and stepping up to be a key decision maker – all while maintaining patient satisfaction and outcomes and delivering excellence in healthcare. The Diploma of Practice Management will equip you with skills in leadership, compliance, planning and human resources. This qualification is relevant to those in medical practices, dentistry, chiropractors, rehabilitation, and aged care, just to name a few.
Conveniently study at your own pace, with a generous 24-month enrolment period and no scheduled tutorials to attend.
Partnering with our Learning Coaches for one-on-one support, we’ll guide you through the course and provide you with the keys to your own success.
Get started today and try us out risk-free for 30 days*.
- 100% online, self-paced study,
- Study for how long you want, when you want,
- Fit your study time around your lifestyle – not the other way around,
- No need to attend scheduled classes or tutorials,
- No strict or unreasonable deadlines to meet,
- Payment plans that can be tailored to your budget,
- Generous 24-month enrolment period, with free course extension and deferral options.