Get the skills you need to manage medical and allied health practices
The Diploma of Practice Management (HLT57715) is designed for professionals who can drive change. This is the course for you if you have good listening skills, are resourceful and proactive, and can offer patience and empathy in complex situations. Many of those already working in the healthcare industry can benefit from a course in practice management to upskill into a senior-level position.
As a constantly evolving industry, the health sector demands professions that are proactive, resourceful, and versatile, with the interpersonal skills to create a positive culture, nurture employees and drive change. The healthcare sector needs great Practice Managers to build and lead teams, effectively driving improvements and stepping up to be a key decision-maker – all while maintaining patient satisfaction and outcomes and delivering excellence in healthcare.
The Diploma of Practice Management at the College for Adult Learning is a nationally accredited course designed to help you develop and showcase these skills, opening up new opportunities and improving your career trajectory. This qualification will arm you with the necessary skills to succeed in the challenging and ever-changing health sector. You will develop in-demand skills, including detailed procedural, clerical, and financial knowledge, and leadership skills such as delegation and dispute resolution.
With the flexible learning journey at CAL, conveniently study at your own pace, with a generous 24-month enrolment period and no scheduled tutorials to attend. Gain a nationally recognised qualification with the freedom to study when you choose.
Partnering with our Learning Coaches for one-on-one support, we’ll guide you through the course and provide you with the keys to your own success.
Get started today and try us out risk-free for 30 days*.
- 100% online, self-paced study,
- Study for how long you want, when you want,
- Fit your study time around your lifestyle – not the other way around,
- No need to attend scheduled classes or tutorials,
- No strict or unreasonable deadlines to meet,
- Payment plans that can be tailored to your budget,
- Generous 24-month enrolment period, with free course extension and deferral options.
Real Outcomes Guarantee
- 96% of our students surveyed said they achieved their study goal - you can too.
- Our commitment to helping you achieve real-world results.
- Receive two FREE short courses for furthering or achieving your goals.