Kickstart your Health Administration Career
By completing the Certificate IV in Health Administration (HLT47321), you’ll be prepared for medical receptionist, administrator, or clinical coding roles within a healthcare practice by developing key skills in medical admin, understanding medical terminology, and patient care. This course will help you to run day-to-day administration duties of healthcare practices smoothly, making you a valuable employee as you begin your pathway to a rewarding career in healthcare.
You’ll strengthen your ability to understand medical documents and terminology, as well as meet work health safety and legal requirements. You’ll also develop the healthcare management skills to succeed including communicating effectively with staff and patients and maintaining patient confidentiality, privacy, and security. Prepare yourself to move into an administrative role within medical, allied health, or dental practices with an understanding of how to use medical terms in medical documentation, and complete documentation according to legal requirements and organisation procedures.
After completing the course, you’ll have the knowledge to work within accepted codes of conduct while also adhering to infection prevention and control standards, policies, and procedures. You’ll provide high-quality care for various customer needs to achieve positive outcomes for the business.
Partnering with our Learning Coaches for one-on-one support, we’ll guide you through the course and provide you with the keys to your success.
Get started today and try us out risk-free for 30 days*.
- 100% online, self-paced study,
- Study for how long you want, when you want,
- Fit your study time around your lifestyle – not the other way around,
- No need to attend scheduled classes or tutorials,
- No strict or unreasonable deadlines to meet,
- Payment plans that can be tailored to your budget,
- Generous 24-month enrolment period, with free course extension and deferral options.
Real Outcomes Guarantee
- 96% of our students surveyed said they achieved their study goal - you can too.
- Our commitment to helping you achieve real-world results.
- Receive two FREE short courses for furthering or achieving your goals.