Kickstart your Health Administration Career
By completing the Certificate IV in Health Administration (HLT47315), you’ll be prepared for administrative, medical receptionist or clinical coding roles within a healthcare practice by developing key skills in medical admin, medical terminology and customer service. This course will help you to run day-to-day operations smoothly, understand the various components of health administration, and lead your team to success. You’ll strengthen your ability to manage health administrative systems, work health safety and legal requirements, along with general management skills including supporting recruitment and managing business resources preparing you to move into a leadership role within medical, allied health or dental practices.
After completing the course, you’ll have the knowledge to manage the administrative operations of a healthcare practice while maintaining patient confidentiality and applying customer service strategies. You’ll provide high-quality care for various customer needs to achieve positive outcomes for the business.
Partnering with our Learning Coaches for one-on-one support, we’ll guide you through the course and provide you with the keys to your success.
Get started today and try us out risk-free for 30 days*.
- 100% online, self-paced study,
- Study for how long you want, when you want,
- Fit your study time around your lifestyle – not the other way around,
- No need to attend scheduled classes or tutorials,
- No strict or unreasonable deadlines to meet,
- Payment plans that can be tailored to your budget,
- Generous 24-month enrolment period, with free course extension and deferral options.
Real Outcomes Guarantee
- 96% of our students surveyed said they achieved their study goal - you can too.
- Our commitment to helping you achieve real-world results.
- Receive two FREE short courses for furthering or achieving your goals.