Kickstart your Building & Construction Estimator Career
By completing the Certificate IV in Building Project Support (Estimator) you’ll develop key estimating skills to confidently prepare and deliver estimates and cost plans for construction projects. With this qualification, you’ll be able to step into estimator roles with the know-how to identify project needs, from labour and resources through to materials and facility overheads, as well as researching and compare quotes and contractor rates to produce a full project cost estimate. Paired with the essential understanding of project planning, you’ll have the ability to prepare schedules for ordering to keep the construction project running smoothly.
Studying this building estimator course will equip you with the compliance knowledge you need to ensure construction plans meet building code standards and regulations, along with critical project management skills to plan and manage resources to meet building and construction project timelines.
With this estimating qualification in your toolbelt, you’ll demonstrate to employers that you have the ability to handle the critical aspects of planning for a successful construction project from resource and cost estimation to planning and tender documentation as a confident, qualified construction estimator.
Partnering with our Learning Coaches for one-on-one support, we’ll guide you through the course and provide you with the keys to your success.
Get started today and try us out risk-free for 30 days*.
- 100% online, self-paced study,
- Study for how long you want, when you want,
- Fit your study time around your lifestyle – not the other way around,
- No need to attend scheduled classes or tutorials,
- No strict or unreasonable deadlines to meet,
- Payment plans that can be tailored to your budget,
- Generous 24-month enrolment period, with free course extension and deferral options.
Real Outcomes Guarantee
- 96% of our students surveyed said they achieved their study goal - you can too.
- Our commitment to helping you achieve real-world results.
- Receive two FREE short courses for furthering or achieving your goals.