Essential skills for the modern Quality Auditing Manager
This course is designed to give you the skills needed to champion quality, compliance and pioneer continuous improvement in your organisation.
The modern workplace now actively seeks out and rewards quality managers that are not afraid to lead, motivate and inspire their auditing team; who understand and pioneer continuous improvement strategies; who seek out new solutions to aid in quality management; and who can set themselves apart from the crowd.
At CAL, we aim to equip students with the skills they need to excel at modern quality auditing, including:
- Competence in audit development to create effective quality audits
- Project management skills to plan audit processes, delivering on time and within budget
- Confidence in leading audits to implement and conduct a quality audit efficiently
- Performance management know-how to get the best output from your auditing team
- Analysis and remedial skills to indentify and address inefficiencies
With workplace-based assessments and course content designed for around the modern working environment, we strive to get you job-ready, competent, confident and qualified to succeed in your quality management and auditing career.
100% online, self-paced study
- Study how long you want, when you want
- Fit your study time around your lifestyle
- No need to attend scheduled classes or tutorials
- No strict or unreasonable deadlines to meet