% of managers with at least a Diploma qualification
Diploma of Quality Auditing (BSB51615) Online
30-Day Risk Free Guarantee
One-on-one Expert Tutor Support
100% Flexible Online Learning
Ensure quality and compliance across your organisation
Employable across many industries, Quality Auditors are an essential part of project management, and are often in demand to ensure that ISO standards and other compliance requirements are met. From manufacturing to food safety and software development, a qualified auditor has potential in a variety of industries.
Plan your study around your work and life – not the other way around. With no scheduled classes or tutorials to attend, you can study at your own pace, and complete the Diploma in your own time. Start putting your learning into practice almost immediately, with workplace-based assessments, and course content designed for the modern workplace.
Partnering with our Learning Coaches for one-on-one support, we’ll guide you through the course and provide you with the keys to your own success.
Get started today and try us out risk-free for 30 days*.
- 100% online, self-paced study,
- Study for how long you want, when you want,
- Fit your study time around your lifestyle – not the other way around,
- No need to attend scheduled classes or tutorials,
- No strict or unreasonable deadlines to meet,
- Payment plans that can be tailored to your budget,
- Generous 24-month enrolment period, with free course extension and deferral options.
Get job-ready with industry relevant units designed to help you succeed
As a result of completing your online Diploma of Quality Auditing, you’ll be able to confidently apply a range of core quality auditing and management skills and strategies.
You are only required to complete 8 units in total. At least 3 units MUST be from Group A
|Group A||BSBRSK501||Manage Risk|
|BSBAUD402||Participate in a Quality Audit|
|BSBAUD501||Initiate a Quality Audit|
|BSBAUD503||Lead a Quality Audit|
|BSBAUD504||Report on a Quality Audit|
|Group B||BSBWOR502||Lead and Manage Team Effectiveness|
|BSBPMG513||Manage Project Quality|
|BSBSUS501||Develop Workplace Policy and Procedures for Sustainability|
|BSBMGT516||Facilitate Continuous Improvement|
|General||BSBPMG522||Undertake Project Work|
Our courses are 100% online and are self-paced.
This means you can choose to study on a more intense time schedule, or just fit it around your lifestyle when you can.
The course can be completed in as little as 12 months with a full-time study load or in 14 months on a part-time study load, but we allow a generous 24-month standard course enrolment duration.
We provide engaging tutorials, industry-relevant assessments and work-ready learning outcomes.
- Complete the course your way – at your own time, pace and convenience
- You win from the start with no classes, no rush hour dash or parking hassles
- Tutorials are easily navigated and the order can be adapted to your priorities
- Unit quizzes serve to demonstrate knowledge obtained
- You receive a personal learning plan and regular feedback and personal assistance from our experienced facilitators
- Learning occurs on the job and you can apply your knowledge while you study for immediate results
Depending on your current skills and amount of experience you have, you may qualify for Recognition of Prior Learning and be eligible for course acceleration.
Get ahead in your career with:
Develop your leadership potential and gain invaluable management skills that will get you ready to lead your teams more efficiently and effectively. From accountability and risk management, performance management and optimisation through to target setting and creating strategies to meet and exceed KPIs, you’ll earn the skills and confidence to excel in your career and drive your team toward success.
- A fast track for potential promotion
- Better salary prospects
- Industry respect and acknowledgement
- Knowledge and impact within a respected and growing sector
- The security of a credible, nationally recognised qualification
Further study pathways include:
- Advanced Diploma of Quality Management
There are no formal prerequisite study requirements.
In order to succeed in our online qualifications, our students are required to:
- Be 18 years or older at the time of registration
- Demonstrate the required level of competency in English language, literacy and numeracy skills
The required level of competency in English language, literacy and numeracy skills for Diploma and Certificate IV qualifications is ACSF Level 3.
To ensure you have the ACSF skills necessary to commence study with us, you may be required to completed a language, literacy and numeracy test if English is not your first language and you do not hold any nationally recognised Australian qualifications.
Upon enrolment, all students will also be assessed over time by their learning coach for their language, literacy and numeracy skills. Where these levels fall below the requisite ACSF standard for the qualification, the coach will advise the student of the remedial options open to them. This may involve additional support or withdrawal of enrolment and refund of fees paid.
While there is no formal prerequisite study required to enter this qualification, it is beneficial for students to have some relevant industry experience to assist with the learning application required for this course. This may have been obtained through formal and/or informal training, work experience and life experience.
Please refer to the relevant CAL Policies and the Student Handbook for full details of the entry-level requirements procedure.
You will need regular access to a laptop, desktop computer or another device with the following:
- An adequate and reliable internet connection
- At least the equivalent of Microsoft Office, with word-processing capabilities and spreadsheets (eg: Google Docs, iWork, etc)
- A PDF Reader installed
Get credit for demonstrated skills and knowledge
If you have extensive experience in the industry with a high level of knowledge, competency and ability, you may be eligible for RPL.
This process may enable you to get unit credits for competencies you’ve already demonstrated so you can fast-track your qualification.
CAL Offer flexible payment plans to suit any budget
At The College for Adult Learning, we understand that not all students are in a position to pay for their studies upfront. For this reason we offer flexible weekly or monthly payment plans that can suit any lifestyle or budget.
|Payment Plan||Payment Amount||Payment Plan Length||Total Amount Paid|
|Discounted Upfront Fee*||$1495 + $90/mo||Upfront Deposit + 17 Months||$2995|
|6 x Monthly Payments||$530||6 Months||$3180|
|12 x Monthly Payments||$280||12 Months||$3360|
|52 x Weekly Payments||$65||12 Months||$3380|
|18 x Monthly Payments||$190||18 Months||$3420|
|78 x Weekly Payments||$44||18 Months||$3432|
*Please note: The College for Adult Learning’s obligations as an RTO include taking actions to protect your fees. These protections exist to ensure that you can enrol with confidence. The principal protection which is provided to you is a pre-paid fee limit; CAL will never require you to pay more than $1,500 in advance and will never allow your advance payment balance to rise above $1,500.
**In conformance with the protections and to make our course fees more accessible to our students, you will only be required to pay $1495 at the time of registration, with a $90 recurring monthly payment debited for the next 17 months (final payment of $60).This amounts to a total fee of Only $2995, saving you up to 12.7% off the normal payment plan fees.
FEE-HELP and VET LoansIn order to maintain the high quality training we’re so proud of, we are not affiliated with FEE-HELP schemes or VET Student Loans, and remain a Fee For Service provider. We understand the financial pressure and concerns that come with undertaking study, so we keep our prices highly competitive and offer flexible payment plans to suit all budgets and lifestyles. Don’t hesitate to contact us on 1300 907 870 to discuss a flexible plan that suits your budget
The wealth of knowledge Michael had was fantastic. I feel I will be supported throughout the program.
It covered all topics. Talent management, operations, leadership and metrics. Great overview issues in work place discussion. Great output.
Inspiring that I’m on the right track. This course will benefit me personally and my organization overall.
Very practical and useful information that is directly related to the workplace.
As the course has progressed it has really increased my knowledge and improved my confidence in the workplace!
In an interview, the panel were interested in my history of people management and delivering high quality customer service. They noted that my formal study in this area reflected my suitability for this position.
Get a nationally recognised and respected qualification
Adding a nationally accredited qualification to your arsenal will show potential employers that you’re serious about succeeding in your management career.
You’ll study standardised, industry-relevant units that will encourage you to apply your knowledge and learning in real-world situations and gain real, job-ready skills.
Awarded by the Australian Government, this Quality Auditing Diploma is recognised and respected nationally so there’s nothing left standing in your road to success.
- The diploma course is designed by MBA experienced facilitators with undergraduate and post graduate qualifications in HR Management, Business Management and Education.
- Practical applications and assessments based on workplace evidence.
- A wide range of electives that have been designed in consultation with experienced managers to be relevant to real workplace needs.
- A qualification you can trust.
Invest in your career with a qualification
Investing in yourself is the greatest investment you can make. Quality Assurance as a profession is evolving to allow for and encourage a strategic and innovative mindset to drive performance and productivity in businesses. The key to a higher paying, respected position is a recognised qualification like the Diploma of Quality Auditing.
- Median salary of $103,834 for mid-career Quality Assurance Managers (Canberra)*
- Reported starting salaries of around $65,000 for qualified new entrants into the field *
- The broad nature of quality management and compliance auditing means that qualified quality auditors have strong career prospects across a range of sectors
Essential skills for the modern Quality Auditing Manager
This course is designed to give you the skills needed to champion quality and compliance and pioneer continuous improvement in your organisation.
The modern workplace now actively seeks out and rewards quality managers that are not afraid to lead, motivate and inspire their auditing team; who understand and pioneer continuous improvement strategies; who seek out new solution to aid in quality management; and who can set themselves apart from the crowd.
At CAL, we aim to equip students will the skills they need to excel at modern quality auditing, including:
- Competence in audit development to create effective quality audits
- Project management skills to plan audit processes, delivering on time and within budget
- Confidence in leading audits to implement and conduct a quality audit efficiently
- Performance management know-how to get the best output from your auditing team
- Analysis and remedial skills to indentify and address inefficiencies
This course aims to hone your skills and help shape you to become a competent, confident and qualified modern Manager.
30-Day Risk Free Guarantee
Terms & Conditions apply
One-on-one Expert Tutor Support
100% Flexible Online Learning
Apply to Enrol Now
By applying to enrol, you will be contacted by a Learning Consultant and receive emails with information about our courses and career paths. You can unsubscribe at any time and we will never sell or give away your information.