Kickstart your HR career
The College for Adult Learning’s Certificate IV in Human Resources (BSB40420) is the ideal qualification for an entry-level position in human resources. A career in human resources demands skilled professionals that can develop healthy and positive workplace culture, promote good performance management tactics, and effectively build teams across hybrid work environments.
Human resources officers and human resources coordinators strive to help employees, drive culture and support strategic objectives to make the business the best it can be. With in-demand HR and administration skills and an online human resources qualification to back you, you’ll be prepared for any HR role.
A human resource management certificate will also enable you to support the learning and development of teams and individuals, as well as taking on essential business administration functions as a key member of the human resources department.
The College for Adult Learning offers flexible online study options with the freedom to study when and where you choose, making our qualifications ideal for busy professionals ready to take charge and excel in their new career in human resources.
Get started today and try us out risk-free for 30 days*.
- 100% online, self-paced study,
- Study for how long you want, when you want,
- Fit your study time around your lifestyle – not the other way around,
- No need to attend scheduled classes or tutorials,
- No strict or unreasonable deadlines to meet,
- Payment plans that can be tailored to your budget,
- Generous 24-month enrolment period, with free course extension and deferral options.
If you currently have two or more years’ workplace experience, are managing others or soon will be, and want to achieve a Management or Senior Management HR position, a better choice of qualification is the Diploma of Human Resource Management (BSB50320)
Real Outcomes Guarantee
- 96% of our students surveyed said they achieved their study goal - you can too.
- Our commitment to helping you achieve real-world results.
- Receive two FREE short courses for furthering or achieving your goals.