Kickstart your HR career
A career in human resources (HR) means a career with people. HR professionals focus on developing a positive and healthy workplace culture, supporting professional development, performance management and team effectiveness for a business’ employees. Human resources officers and human resources coordinators strive to help employees, drive culture and support strategic objectives to make the business the best it can be. With in-demand HR and administration skills and an online human resources qualification to back you, you’ll be prepared for any HR role.
With a Certificate IV in Human Resource Management (BSB40420), you’ll be able to support the learning and development of teams and individuals, as well as supporting a business’s human resources department with essential business administration functions. By undertaking a Certificate IV in Human Resource Management online qualification you will develop the skills you need to undertake small HR projects and manage operational functions like processing payroll using different systems. Upskill to become a confident HR officer for your business and take your next step into an HR career by learning to write complex documents, implement work health and safety policies, and support the wide range of human resources functions and processes.
Conveniently study at your own pace, with a generous 24-month enrolment period and no scheduled tutorials to attend.
Partnering with our Learning Coaches for one-on-one support, we’ll guide you through the course and provide you with the keys to your own success.
Get started today and try us out risk-free for 30 days*.
- 100% online, self-paced study,
- Study for how long you want, when you want,
- Fit your study time around your lifestyle – not the other way around,
- No need to attend scheduled classes or tutorials,
- No strict or unreasonable deadlines to meet,
- Payment plans that can be tailored to your budget,
- Generous 24-month enrolment period, with free course extension and deferral options.
If you currently have two or more years’ workplace experience, are managing others or soon will be, and want to achieve a Management or Senior Management HR position, a better choice of qualification is the Diploma of Human Resource Management
Real Outcomes Guarantee
- 96% of our students surveyed said they achieved their study goal - you can too.
- Our commitment to helping you achieve real-world results.
- Receive two FREE short courses for furthering or achieving your goals.