- Study how long you want, when you want
- Fit your study time around your lifestyle
- No need to attend scheduled classes or tutorials
- No strict or unreasonable deadlines to meet
Get into Human Resources with a nationally recognised Certificate IV
This qualification is tailor-made for people wanting to kickstart their career in HR. The Certificate IV in Human Resources is recognised in Australia as the entry-level certification for anyone seeking employment as a HR officer, for any part of the HR function (eg: Payroll, OHS), or in a supporting role to a HR Professional or Manager.
Studying the Certificate IV in Human Resources will open up opportunities
- A fast track for potential promotion
- Better salary prospects
- Industry respect and acknowledgement
- Knowledge and impact within a respected and growing segment
- The security of a credible qualification that leads to a Diploma in Human Resources Management or Leadership and Management.
If you currently have 2-5 years workplace experience, are managing others or soon will be, and want to achieve a Management or Senior Management HR position, a better choice of qualification is the Diploma in Human Resources Management