% of managers with at least a Diploma qualification
Certificate IV in Human Resources (BSB41015) Online
30-Day Risk Free Guarantee
One-on-one Expert Tutor Support
100% Flexible Online Learning
Kickstart your HR career
Company culture is becoming more and more important, with workers changing jobs more often than ever before. Those in Human Resources need to shift their thinking from tactical to strategic – building a happy and healthy workplace where workers arrive with a smile on their face. A Certificate IV in Human Resources will set you up to launch into a new HR role or consolidate your existing learning.
Conveniently study at your own pace, with a generous 24-month enrolment period and no scheduled tutorials to attend.
Partnering with our Learning Coaches for one-on-one support, we’ll guide you through the course and provide you with the keys to your own success.
Get started today and try us out risk-free for 30 days*.
- 100% online, self-paced study,
- Study for how long you want, when you want,
- Fit your study time around your lifestyle – not the other way around,
- No need to attend scheduled classes or tutorials,
- No strict or unreasonable deadlines to meet,
- Payment plans that can be tailored to your budget,
- Generous 24-month enrolment period, with free course extension and deferral options.
If you currently have 2-5 years workplace experience, are managing others or soon will be, and want to achieve a Management or Senior Management HR position, a better choice of qualification is the Diploma in Human Resources Management
Get job-ready with industry relevant units designed to help you succeed
As a result of completing your Certificate IV in Human Resources, you’ll be able to support a range of core people management skills and strategies, based on the following accredited units of competency:
There are 10 required units of competency. 6 Core + 4 Electives.
|BSBHRM403||Support Performance Management Processes|
|BSBHRM404||Review Human Resources Functions|
|BSBHRM405||Support the Recruitment, Selection and Induction of Staff|
|BSBLDR402||Lead Effective Workplace Relationships|
|BSBWHS401||Implement and Monitor WHS Policies, Procedures and Programs to Meet Legislative Requirements|
|BSBWRK411||Support Employee and Industrial Relations Procedures|
|ELECTIVES (Choose 4)|
|BSBCUS402||Address Customer Needs|
|BSBWRT401||Write Complex Documents|
|BSBRES401||Analyse and Present Research Information|
|BSBWOR402||Promote Team Effectiveness|
|BSBWOR501||Manage Personal Work Priorities and Professional Development|
Our courses are 100% online and are self-paced.
This means you can choose to study on a more intense time schedule, or just fit it around your lifestyle when you can.
The course can be completed in as little as 8 months with a full-time study load or in 14-16 months on a part-time study load, but we allow a generous 24-month standard course enrolment duration.
We provide engaging tutorials, industry-relevant assessments and work-ready learning outcomes.
- Complete the course your way – at your own time, pace and convenience
- You win from the start with no classes, no rush hour dash or parking hassles
- Tutorials are easily navigated and the order can be adapted to your priorities
- Unit quizzes serve to demonstrate knowledge obtained
- You receive a personal learning plan and regular feedback and personal assistance from our experienced facilitators
- Learning occurs on the job and you can apply your knowledge while you study for immediate results
Depending on your current skills and amount of experience you have, you may qualify for Recognition of Prior Learning and be eligible for course acceleration.
There are no formal prerequisite study requirements.
In order to succeed in our online qualifications, our students are required to:
- Be 18 years or older at the time of registration
- Demonstrate the required level of competency in English language, literacy and numeracy skills
The required level of competency in English language, literacy and numeracy skills for Diploma and Certificate IV qualifications is ACSF Level 3.
To ensure you have the ACSF skills necessary to commence study with us, you may be required to completed a language, literacy and numeracy test if English is not your first language and you do not hold any nationally recognised Australian qualifications.
Upon enrolment, all students will also be assessed over time by their learning coach for their language, literacy and numeracy skills. Where these levels fall below the requisite ACSF standard for the qualification, the coach will advise the student of the remedial options open to them. This may involve additional support or withdrawal of enrolment and refund of fees paid.
While there is no formal prerequisite study required to enter this qualification, it is beneficial for students to have some relevant industry experience to assist with the learning application required for this course. This may have been obtained through formal and/or informal training, work experience and life experience.
Please refer to the relevant CAL Policies and the Student Handbook for full details of the entry-level requirements procedure.
You will need regular access to a laptop, desktop computer or another device with the following:
- An adequate and reliable internet connection
- At least the equivalent of Microsoft Office, with word-processing capabilities and spreadsheets (eg: Google Docs, iWork, etc)
- A PDF Reader installed
Get credit for demonstrated skills and knowledge
If you have extensive experience in the industry with a high level of knowledge, competency and ability, you may be eligible for RPL.
This process may enable you to get unit credits for competencies you’ve already demonstrated so you can fast-track your qualification.
CAL Offer flexible payment plans to suit any budget
At The College for Adult Learning, we understand that not all students are in a position to pay for their studies upfront. For this reason we offer flexible weekly or monthly payment plans that can suit any lifestyle or budget.
|Payment Plan||Payment Amount||Payment Plan Length||Total Amount Paid|
|Discounted Upfront Fee*||$1495 + $60/mo||Upfront Deposit + 17 Months||$2495|
|3 x Monthly Payments||$870||3 Months||$2610|
|6 x Monthly Payments||$445||6 Months||$2670|
|12 x Monthly Payments||$235||12 Months||$2820|
|52 x Weekly Payments||$55||12 Months||$2860|
|18 x Monthly Payments||$160||18 Months||$2880|
|78 x Weekly Payments||$37||18 Months||$2886|
*Please note: The College for Adult Learning’s obligations as an RTO include taking actions to protect your fees. These protections exist to ensure that you can enrol with confidence. The principal protection which is provided to you is a pre-paid fee limit; CAL will never require you to pay more than $1,500 in advance and will never allow your advance payment balance to rise above $1,500.
**In conformance with the protections and to make our course fees more accessible to our students, you will only be required to pay $1495 at the time of registration, with a $60 recurring monthly payment debited for the next 17 months (final payment of $40).This amounts to a total fee of Only $2495, saving you up to 13.5% off the normal payment plan fees.
FEE-HELP and VET LoansIn order to maintain the high quality training we’re so proud of, we are not affiliated with FEE-HELP schemes or VET Student Loans, and remain a Fee For Service provider. We understand the financial pressure and concerns that come with undertaking study, so we keep our prices highly competitive and offer flexible payment plans to suit all budgets and lifestyles. Don’t hesitate to contact us on 1300 907 870 to discuss a flexible plan that suits your budget
The wealth of knowledge Michael had was fantastic. I feel I will be supported throughout the program.
It covered all topics. Talent management, operations, leadership and metrics. Great overview issues in work place discussion. Great output.
Inspiring that I’m on the right track. This course will benefit me personally and my organization overall.
Very practical and useful information that is directly related to the workplace.
As the course has progressed it has really increased my knowledge and improved my confidence in the workplace!
In an interview, the panel were interested in my history of people management and delivering high quality customer service. They noted that my formal study in this area reflected my suitability for this position.
Get a nationally recognised and respected qualification
Adding a nationally accredited qualification to your arsenal will show potential employers that you’re serious about succeeding in practice management.
You’ll study standardised, industry-relevant units that will encourage you to apply your knowledge and learning into real world situations and gain real, job-ready skills.
Awarded by the Australian Government, this Diploma is recognised and respected nationally so there’s nothing left standing in your road to success.
- The diploma course is designed by MBA experienced facilitators with undergraduate and post graduate qualifications in Practice Management, Business Management and Education.
- Practical applications and assessments based on workplace evidence.
- A wide range of electives that have been designed in consultation with healthcare practice professionals to be relevant to real workplace needs.
- A qualification you can trust.
Invest in your career with a qualification
Investing in yourself is the greatest investment you can make. Practice management as a profession is evolving to allow for and encourage a strategic and innovative mindset to drive growth in practices. The key to a higher paying, respected position is a recognised qualification like the Diploma of Practice Management.
- Median salary of $70,050 for mid-career Practice Managers *
- Reported salaries of around $91,414 for experienced Practice Managers *
- Practice Managers with a Diploma-level qualification have an average salary that’s 4.84% higher than those without *
- The Health sector has the highest projected employment growth rate of any sector through to 2020 *
- Strong recent job growth over the last 5 years of 81% *
Essential Skills for the Modern Practice Manager
This course will challenge you, make you think and take you beyond the old fashioned paradigm of Practice Management being about accounts and admin management. You will enter into the new, exciting and stimulating world of the modern healthcare professional and gain the know-how to lead your practice toward a brighter future.
Essential skills for the modern Practice Manager
- Strategic planning skills to lead the practice forward
- Drive for innovation to help the practice evolve to meet the needs of the public
- Confidence and leadership skills to support and lead your team
- Communication and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with a diverse range of people with different backgrounds and values
- Empathy and exceptional customer service skills to nurture relationships with patients and visitors
- Financial and account management knowledge to effectively budget and understand billing systems
- Organisation and prioritisation to efficiently carry out duties
- Flexibility to adapt to a changeable environment
This course aims to hone your skills and help shape you to become a competent, confident and qualified Practice Manager.
30-Day Risk Free Guarantee
Terms & Conditions apply
One-on-one Expert Tutor Support
100% Flexible Online Learning
Apply to Enrol Now
By applying to enrol, you will be contacted by a Learning Consultant and receive emails with information about our courses and career paths. You can unsubscribe at any time and we will never sell or give away your information.