% of managers with at least a Diploma qualification
Diploma of Business (BSB50215) Online
30-Day Risk Free Guarantee
One-on-one Expert Tutor Support
100% Flexible Online Learning
Take your business from good to great
Gain skills today for tomorrow’s success with the Diploma of Business. Become a better leader, communicate more effectively and move your business career into the senior management level.
With a Business Diploma, you’ll learn to plan and implement projects, manage meetings and conferences, establish personal and business goals, and more.
Plan your study around your work and life – not the other way around. With no scheduled classes or tutorials to attend, you can study at your own pace, and complete the Diploma in your own time. Start putting your learning into practice almost immediately, with workplace-based assessments, and course content designed for the modern workplace.
Partnering with our Learning Coaches for one-on-one support, we’ll guide you through the course and provide you with the keys to your own success.
Get started today and try us out risk-free for 30 days*.
- 100% online, self-paced study,
- Study for how long you want, when you want,
- Fit your study time around your lifestyle – not the other way around,
- No need to attend scheduled classes or tutorials,
- No strict or unreasonable deadlines to meet,
- Payment plans that can be tailored to your budget,
- Generous 24-month enrolment period, with free course extension and deferral options.
Get job-ready with industry relevant units designed to help you succeed
The Diploma of Business has a total of 8 units to achieve your qualification. The below units have been selected to give you the most comprehensive course that covers the important functions of a business. There are other electives available, so speak with your learning coach to see what would be most suitable for you.
|BSBWOR501||Manage Personal Work Priorities and Professional Development|
|BSBHRM506||Manage Recruitment, Selection and Induction Processes|
|BSBADM506||Manage Business Document Design and Development|
|BSBPMG522||Undertake Project Work|
|BSBHRM507||Manage Separation or Termination|
Our courses are 100% online and are self-paced.
This means you can choose to study on a more intense time schedule, or just fit it around your lifestyle when you can.
The course can be completed in as little as 12 months with a full-time study load or in 14 months on a part-time study load, but we allow a generous 24-month standard course enrolment duration.
We provide engaging tutorials, industry-relevant assessments and work-ready learning outcomes.
- Complete the course your way – at your own time, pace and convenience
- You win from the start with no classes, no rush hour dash or parking hassles
- Tutorials are easily navigated and the order can be adapted to your priorities
- Unit quizzes serve to demonstrate knowledge obtained
- You receive a personal learning plan and regular feedback and personal assistance from our experienced facilitators
- Learning occurs on the job and you can apply your knowledge while you study for immediate results
Depending on your current skills and amount of experience you have, you may qualify for Recognition of Prior Learning and be eligible for course acceleration.
Get ahead in your career
Possible Higher Education pathways for the online Business Diploma include:
- Diploma of Leadership and Management
- Diploma of Human Resources Management
There are no formal prerequisite study requirements.
In order to succeed in our online qualifications, our students are required to:
- Be 18 years or older at the time of registration
- Demonstrate the required level of competency in English language, literacy and numeracy skills
The required level of competency in English language, literacy and numeracy skills for Diploma and Certificate IV qualifications is ACSF Level 3.
To ensure you have the ACSF skills necessary to commence study with us, you may be required to completed a language, literacy and numeracy test if English is not your first language and you do not hold any nationally recognised Australian qualifications.
Upon enrolment, all students will also be assessed over time by their learning coach for their language, literacy and numeracy skills. Where these levels fall below the requisite ACSF standard for the qualification, the coach will advise the student of the remedial options open to them. This may involve additional support or withdrawal of enrolment and refund of fees paid.
While there is no formal prerequisite study required to enter this qualification, it is beneficial for students to have some relevant industry experience to assist with the learning application required for this course. This may have been obtained through formal and/or informal training, work experience and life experience.
Please refer to the relevant CAL Policies and the Student Handbook for full details of the entry-level requirements procedure.
You will need regular access to a laptop, desktop computer or another device with the following:
- An adequate and reliable internet connection
- At least the equivalent of Microsoft Office, with word-processing capabilities and spreadsheets (eg: Google Docs, iWork, etc)
- A PDF Reader installed
Get credit for demonstrated skills and knowledge
If you have extensive experience in the industry with a high level of knowledge, competency and ability, you may be eligible for RPL.
This process may enable you to get unit credits for competencies you’ve already demonstrated so you can fast-track your qualification.
CAL Offer flexible payment plans to suit any budget
At The College for Adult Learning, we understand that not all students are in a position to pay for their studies upfront. For this reason we offer flexible weekly or monthly payment plans that can suit any lifestyle or budget.
|Payment Plan||Payment Amount||Payment Plan Length||Total Amount Paid|
|Discounted Upfront Fee*||$1495 + $88.23/mo||Upfront Deposit + 17 Months||$2995|
|6 x Monthly Payments||$530||6 Months||$3180|
|12 x Monthly Payments||$280||12 Months||$3360|
|52 x Weekly Payments||$65||12 Months||$3380|
|18 x Monthly Payments||$190||18 Months||$3420|
|78 x Weekly Payments||$44||18 Months||$3432|
*Please note: The College for Adult Learning’s obligations as an RTO include taking actions to protect your fees. These protections exist to ensure that you can enrol with confidence. The principal protection which is provided to you is a pre-paid fee limit; CAL will never require you to pay more than $1,500 in advance and will never allow your advance payment balance to rise above $1,500.
**In conformance with the protections and to make our course fees more accessible to our students, you will only be required to pay $1495 at the time of registration, with a $88.20 recurring monthly payment debited for the next 17 months, equalling a total fee of $2994.91.This amounts to a total fee of Only $2995, saving you up to 12.7% off the normal payment plan fees.
FEE-HELP and VET LoansIn order to maintain the high quality training we’re so proud of, we are not affiliated with FEE-HELP schemes or VET Student Loans, and remain a Fee For Service provider. We understand the financial pressure and concerns that come with undertaking study, so we keep our prices highly competitive and offer flexible payment plans to suit all budgets and lifestyles. Don’t hesitate to contact us on 1300 907 870 to discuss a flexible plan that suits your budget
Get a nationally recognised and respected qualification
Adding a nationally accredited qualification to your arsenal will show potential employers that you’re serious about succeeding in your management career.
You’ll study standardised, industry-relevant units that will encourage you to apply your knowledge and learning into real world situations and gain real, job-ready skills.
Awarded by the Australian Government, this Business Diploma is recognised and respected nationally so there’s nothing left standing in your road to success.
- The diploma course is designed by MBA experienced facilitators with undergraduate and post graduate qualifications in HR Management, Business Management and Education.
- Practical applications and assessments based on workplace evidence.
- A wide range of electives that have been designed in consultation with experienced managers to be relevant to real workplace needs.
- A qualification you can trust.
Invest in your career with a qualification
With a strong foundation in Business, the most common career pathways are:
You will gain experience on how to manage business meetings, plan, implement and monitor new administration systems, manage your businesses payroll functions, plan recruitment, selection and induction functions and more.
Essential skills for the modern Manager
CAL’s Diploma of Business has been designed for those wanting to increase their business skills, looking to get qualified and move into higher managerial roles.
- Develop, manage and execute business plans
- Become a leader and communicate effectively with your team
- Develop a high level of written communication necessary in management and executive positions
- Plan and implement projects within your business
- Increase your experience working within business and management positions
- Manage large conferences and meetings
- Organise recruitment of staff and payroll
30-Day Risk Free Guarantee
Terms & Conditions apply
One-on-one Expert Tutor Support
100% Flexible Online Learning
We've upskilled professionals from:
Download my Course Guide now
Apply to Enrol Now
By applying to enrol, you will be contacted by a Learning Consultant and receive emails with information about our courses and career paths. You can unsubscribe at any time and we will never sell or give away your information.
Enquire now for your FREE Course Guide
By enquiring, you will be contacted by a Learning Consultant and receive emails with information about our courses and career paths. You can unsubscribe at any time and we will never sell or give away your information.