Take your Health Administration career to the next level
By completing the Diploma of Business (Records and Information Management) (specialising in Health Administration), you’ll be prepared for administrative and records management roles within a medical practice by developing key skills in business administration, information management and communication. You’ll strengthen your ability to manage health billing, accounting and records systems with general business management skills including policy development and budgeting, preparing you to move into a leadership role within health information management or medical practice. This course will help you to run day-to-day operations smoothly, understand the various components of records management for medical administration, and lead your team to success.
After completing the course, you’ll have the knowledge to manage medical records to ensure they are accurately documented and patient confidentiality is maintained, as well as the ability to effectively communicate and engage a range of stakeholders at all levels to achieve positive outcomes for the business. You’ll also gain key skills in billing, invoicing, compliance with WHS policies and procedures to ensure a safe working environment.
Plan your study around your work and life – not the other way around. With no scheduled classes or tutorials to attend, you can study at your own pace, and complete the Diploma in your own time. Start putting your learning into practice almost immediately, with workplace-based assessments, and course content designed for the modern workplace.
Partnering with our Learning Coaches for one-on-one support, we’ll guide you through the course and provide you with the keys to your own success.
Get started today and try us out risk-free for 30 days*.
- 100% online, self-paced study,
- Study for how long you want, when you want,
- Fit your study time around your lifestyle – not the other way around,
- No need to attend scheduled classes or tutorials,
- No strict or unreasonable deadlines to meet,
- Payment plans that can be tailored to your budget,
- Generous 24-month enrolment period, with free course extension and deferral options.
Real Outcomes Guarantee
- 96% of our students surveyed said they achieved their study goal - you can too.
- Our commitment to helping you achieve real-world results.
- Receive two FREE short courses for furthering or achieving your goals.