Take your recordkeeping and information management career to the next level
By completing the Diploma of Business (Records and Information Management), you’ll be prepared for administrative and records management roles by developing key skills in business administration, information management and communication. You’ll strengthen your ability to manage business records systems, policies and financial plans, preparing you to move into a leadership role within health information management, library and archival sectors, public administration, and education – just to name a few. The course will help you to run day-to-day operations smoothly, understand the various components of business records management, and lead your team to success. After completing the course, you’ll have skills in budgeting and financial plans, running efficient administrative systems, and leading communication and policy development, as well as the ability to manage all business operations and resources, which will support you in a wide range of business roles.
Plan your study around your work and life – not the other way around. With no scheduled classes or tutorials to attend, you can study at your own pace, and complete the Diploma in your own time. Start putting your learning into practice almost immediately, with workplace-based assessments, and course content designed for the modern workplace.
Partnering with our Learning Coaches for one-on-one support, we’ll guide you through the course and provide you with the keys to your own success.
Get started today and try us out risk-free for 30 days*.
- 100% online, self-paced study,
- Study for how long you want, when you want,
- Fit your study time around your lifestyle – not the other way around,
- No need to attend scheduled classes or tutorials,
- No strict or unreasonable deadlines to meet,
- Payment plans that can be tailored to your budget,
- Generous 24-month enrolment period, with free course extension and deferral options.
Real Outcomes Guarantee
- 96% of our students surveyed said they achieved their study goal - you can too.
- Our commitment to helping you achieve real-world results.
- Receive two FREE short courses for furthering or achieving your goals.