Essential skills for Work Health & Safety
By completing the Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety at the College for Adult Learning, you’ll develop a basic understanding of occupational health and safety law, and how to navigate the technical aspects related to WHS processes within any organisation.
You’ll learn how to best contribute to WHS decisions, supporting their implementation and influencing change within your organisation. Throughout the course, you’ll develop skills essential to any role within occupational health and safety, including responding to workplace incidents, identifying (WHS) hazards and controlling the associated risks, and planning the implementation of a work health and safety management system (WHSMS). You’ll also develop transferable skills in problem-solving, report writing and documentation best practices and more.
Graduating with this qualification will set you up to be a confident work health and safety representative within any organisation, and open doors to management roles within health and safety or give you the foundational knowledge to work in any industry in HR or risk management roles. You’ll be a valuable asset to a huge range of businesses, as work health and safety representatives are required in businesses from civil construction to manufacturing, healthcare, finance and more.
Get started today and try us out risk-free for 30 days*.
- 100% online, self-paced study,
- Study for how long you want, when you want,
- Fit your study time around your lifestyle – not the other way around,
- No need to attend scheduled classes or tutorials,
- No strict or unreasonable deadlines to meet,
- Payment plans that can be tailored to your budget,
- Generous 24-month enrolment period, with free course extension and deferral options.
Real Outcomes Guarantee
- 96% of our students surveyed said they achieved their study goal - you can too.
- Our commitment to helping you achieve real-world results.
- Receive two FREE short courses for furthering or achieving your goals.