You may be procrastinating now by reading this? Procrastination occurs when there is delay between an intended behaviour and when it is acted upon. Put simply, procrastination is delay between the task you will need/want to do and when you actually do it. You probably know the reasons why you’re procrastinating but just in case:
- Doing low priority task at the expense of the higher priority task you should be doing
- Sitting down to do e-mails without deciding what to action
- Doing a low priority task instead of something more important
- Waiting for the “right time” to do the important task
- Putting off doing something on your to-do list even though it’s important
A project management course could be just what you need to get yourself back on track and performing at your highest level.