Certificate IV in Human Resources (BSB41015) Online
Kickstart your HR career
Company culture is becoming more and more important, with workers changing jobs more often than ever before. Those in Human Resources need to shift their thinking from tactical to strategic – building a happy and healthy workplace where workers arrive with a smile on their face. A Certificate IV in Human Resources will set you up to launch into a new HR role or consolidate your existing learning.
Conveniently study at your own pace, with a generous 24-month enrolment period and no scheduled tutorials to attend.
Partnering with our Learning Coaches for one-on-one support, we’ll guide you through the course and provide you with the keys to your own success.
Get started today and try us out risk-free for 30 days*.
- 100% online, self-paced study,
- Study for how long you want, when you want,
- Fit your study time around your lifestyle – not the other way around,
- No need to attend scheduled classes or tutorials,
- No strict or unreasonable deadlines to meet,
- Payment plans that can be tailored to your budget,
- Generous 24-month enrolment period, with free course extension and deferral options.
If you currently have 2-5 years workplace experience, are managing others or soon will be, and want to achieve a Management or Senior Management HR position, a better choice of qualification is the Diploma in Human Resources Management