CAL recommends the following 6 units as core for all professional business administrators plus a further 2 ‘electives’ selected from the list below and chosen to support your current job or one you aspire to.
Elective units must be relevant to the work environment and the diploma of Business Administration qualification, maintain the integrity of the AQF alignment and contribute to a valid, industry-supported vocational outcome. Elective units can only be selected from those the RTO has on its scope. If the unit you want to do is not on this list please ask a course advisor.
By Completing the CAL Core units, you will:
|Payment Plan||Payment Amount||Payment Plan Length||Total Amount Paid|
|Full Payment Upfront||$2995||One Payment||$2995|
|3 Monthly Payments||$1030||3 Months||$3090|
|6 Monthly Payments||$530||6 Months||$3180|
|12 Monthly Payments||$280||12 Months||$3360|
|52 Weekly Payments||$65||12 Months||$3380|
|18 Monthly Payments||$190||18 Months||$3420|
|78 Weekly Payments||$44||18 Months||$3432|
Experience has shown us that without exception every adult learner is unique. As an adult learner you will have unique program needs based on:
– Years in the workplace and experience in management
– Depth of experience in management and other workplace roles
– Previous qualifications, certifications and development
– Career and salary aspirations
– Work / home commitments
– Your current work requirements
Yet you will also have characteristics in common with your peers. These may include:
– A desire for workplace success and financial security
– A responsible outlook to your career; “if it’s to be it’s up to me”
– Nervousness (and excitement) about returning to study
– Wanting to feel confident in your choice of course and career direction?
– Acknowledgement of your professional accomplishments and prior learning
That’s why CAL takes the time to understand you – including your past experience and your future goals.
The core tutorials provide you with the essential skills and knowledge you need to satisfactorily complete the learning outcomes.
The elective tutorials offer you additional, must have information that will give you the edge with extra skills and depth of knowledge to ensure you:
In addition the strategies, tools and expertise you receive from CAL’s elective tutorials will increase productivity and have a positive effect on your organisation’s bottom line.
All CAL tutorials look after you with comprehensive case studies even if you are currently changing careers, returning to work or not yet working in a Business or Administrative role, CAL assists you further by providing comprehensive case studies that you can use to practice and apply your new skills, (just like you would at work), so you’ll get all the experience you need to hit the ground running in your new position.
We guarantee management information that is up to date and real-time relevant (even better than an MBA) CAL is continually updating the units of study to ensure that every video tutorial you complete contains the most recent research and cutting edge practice. The units in the Diploma of Business Administration are in a continuous improvement cycle so, as you move through the program you may see a video as it is updating! Our promise to you is to provide you with the most recent, most relevant information and to support it (where required) with up to date statistics. The examples we provide are based on the most recent models and global best practice.
We guarantee you will be exposed to new and developing theory and practice that you can immediately apply on the job – this is actually better than an MBA!
CAL’s Diploma of Business Administration program is extremely flexible. You can:
1. Select the program of study that best matches your career goals and current business requirements – or that will set you apart from your opposition.
2. Combine a mix of recognition of prior learning (RPL) with selected video tutorials so you address the gaps in your learning only and don’t waste time re-doing stuff you already know
3. Study Online the way you want to study, at your own pace, to match your professional and personal needs and commitments.
4. Personalise your learning program to suit your learning style and preferences.
5. Access your learning coach as often as you need.
6. Engage in live webinars and meet other Diploma students online in our social media groups
7. Select which elective tutorials you want to complete (and develop a depth of understanding not offered in other programs).
8. Achieve highly specialised Business and Administrative skills.
There is no formal prerequisite study required to enter this qualification however, it is recommended that individuals have either a Certificate IV qualification in their chosen field of study or have relevant industry experience to assist with the learning application required for this course. This may have been obtained through formal and informal training, work experience and/or life experience.
Entry for mature age students is determined on a minimum of 5 years recent, relevant industry experience.
Upon enrolment all students will be assessed for their language, literacy and numeracy skills. Where these levels fall below the requisite standard for the qualification a learning coach will advise the student of the remedial options open to them. This may involve a withdrawal of enrolment and refund of fees paid.
Please refer to the student handbook for full details of the entry level requirements procedure.
Because of the impact that business administration can have on the performance of a company’s processes, and subsequent productivity, skilled business administration professionals are in high demand as companies of all sizes compete for top positions in the global marketplace.
Occupational pathways range across technical, operational and managerial areas, providing opportunities for graduates from many different disciplines.
Aside from the general administration professionals, supervisors or team leaders some of the other jobs that this qualification will give you the skills and knowledge to perform include:
The key to a higher paying, respected position is a recognised qualification like the Diploma of Business Administration. The average salary for Business and Practice Managers in Australia is $112,931
(Salaries correct at Feb. 2016)
Act now to secure the confidence, credibility and respect you deserve in what is an exciting career of the future.
Get the latest industry news, updates & study tips direct to your inbox