Project Management Essentials
Make it Happen on Time and on Budget for Your Project Success
Onsite training now available. Inhouse courses can be customized to suit your organisation. Please call us to discuss your options
Why leave your desk to learn. This course is now available 100% Online. For more info Please click below
Project Management Essentials is the ability to effectively and efficiently manage resources, people, budgets and time is an essential workplace skill for all frontline managers, team leaders and supervisors. In today’s workplace, project management skills have become a core skill set for everyone involved in the process of work.
This program provides a comprehensive introduction to the key elements of project management and, the hands on approach ensures participants complete the program with immediately useable processes, techniques and tools!
You Will Discover:
- The Project life cycle and phases of a project to keep it on track and moving forward
- The vital importance of project scoping and how to get it right
- Roles and responsibilities of a project team and the project manager
- The successful components of project planning
- Monitoring & controlling projects to ensure you deliver
- The communication skills that you need to know to minimise resistance and maximize results
- Tools and techniques used by the top project managers in the world today
- Quality and risk management and simple tools to help you get this right
- Closing the project successfully
At completion of this workshop you will be able to:
- To identify the stages of a project to keep it on track
- Recognise the roles & responsibilities of the project manager and project team
- Develop skills in planning and control to be ready for any situation
- Identify & use the most appropriate and latest PM tools and techniques
- Understand risk management and from a strategic plan
- Communicate effectively with all team stakeholders to gain buy in
All CAL facilitators are industry experts in their chosen field and come with a wealth of practical business experience, qualification and application.
This program is designed for frontline managers, team leaders, supervisors and anyone responsible for work processes and who need to learn and immediately apply the basics of project management.